Friday, 16 June 2017

Third book club attempt!

Very experienced with book clubs (two clubs during the three past years and invited to yet another one in September), I am embarking on a third club and the other member chose the book: The Rosie Project. I have passed by it many times in the book shops and now the time seems to have come: I have to read it. It seems warm and funny, but I loathe (a mild version of the feeling) the cover. Could have been so much nicer! And misleading, as if it is about cooking. Well, let's see how much I will praise both cover and content in some weeks time. I also am looking forward to the upcoming book, which is of my choice: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.

As I am going to Oxford starting tomorrow and will be rather busy, I not going to blog so often the coming three weeks, but will try to post Museum Missions and a few other things during this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment