Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Third strike!

Second strike was the same as the previous but on a Thursday. Last time, some school kids were smart and pretended going to school but actually spent the day in the shopping centre.
Best headlines describing this would be something like: "No changes made but some children got a day off". To not go to school, you need to be the age that the demonstration concerns and a permission from your parents.

A teacher had one student only. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to make him practice English with me, this was English class! But that made him leave.

And so came the third strike, on the only break when students have the time to eat their sandwich. Colleague J. invited me to participate. I prioritated my only time eat a sandwich to eat a sandwich, and when I came back, I didn't see anyone striking anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment