Monday, 27 February 2017

"The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" by Mark Haddon

I saw it as a play first and it was great - all actors staped on stage thoughout. Somewhat two years later, a colleague brought it to me because she thought I would like it. I did! It underlines how different the world can be for someone who is autistic and who is not. It also made me very sad that Christopher could not hug his parents and that when we act in certain ways and think it is natural, it is not at all like that for other people. Like when Christopher says, I didn't say anything to my father when he was crying because when I am sad I want to be left alone. Or that an ordinary street with many signs can be information overload, because which sign is the most important? 

No comments:

Post a Comment