Tuesday, 29 November 2016

Tuesday.

 Today was a nice day. I found new mountains to climb and found a solution to how to shop at the butcher's, or anywhere, when it is siesta time and everything is supposedly closed (shop in a different city). I tried to hitchhike because I thought my friend who drives me to school was ill, and the polite village people would stop to explain why they could not give me a ride. But we got there on time! 
"Did you do it?" asked one of my 6 years old students, because I was sitting next to this drawing.  
 Then I went out for a walk. Found a beautiful park, an artificial waterfall, experienced some tepid sexual harassment disguised as a concern about my health (outside of park).
More interpretations of the human body. Note how much bigger the head is compared with the brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment