Thursday, 18 August 2016

Stories: the kinder garden teacher

I went to buy a shirt and recognised the vendor: Andreas.
"Hi, we used to be friends on Facebook when I had Facebook."
"Did we?"
"Yes, you are friends with Johanna [my previous neighbour]. I came to see you play at Göta källare [two years ago, and the drummer was super cute]."
"Oh, everything from that day is a blur!" He smiles. We both know that super many people came and remember the nice VIP atmosphere. "My kinder garden teacher came."
"Wow."
"When she found out, she decided right away she must go and went all the way by car just to see us play. She went back the same evening." That is a day trip from far up north.
"What a caring teacher", I say, fascinated.
Andreas: "I also want to be like that when I grow up."

No comments:

Post a Comment