Sunday, 7 August 2016

Artistic skirt and black high heels

You know, I would wear this at work when I was teaching and walk in these shoes the entire day. Some students were impressed and suspected agony. Some colleagues were impressed and suspected agony, too.
Only sad thing is the skirt missing pockets, but I can add that someday.
A colleague was a bit worried that my outfit was a bit too cool: "How are you going to top that last day at school?" (Like a speech day, she herself got lots of gifts and wore a fancy flower dress.) My reply went kind of: "Don't you worry,  I have stuff." 
Martin said: "A new profile picture!"
Such a great island.
A gift from Louise, actually. They are comfortable, but not for more than a day.
Backstage. Moving on to photograph more.

No comments:

Post a Comment