Sunday, 27 March 2016

Am I a creative mind?

Or do many people think of the same thing at the same time? Or is there a trend in actions and societies that lead to certain ideas?

This happened.

In what must have been 2003 or 2004, I came up with the idea of a website that would collect all knowledge in the world. I called it "Multi interest", the "multi" coming from the brand "Multi Copy" that providedo our school with A4-paper. It was one of the few times I sat in front of a computer with internet, to give you a sense of the environment I was in.

Shortly after that, Wikipedia became known to the public.

In 2010, I emailed two of the major pharmacies in Sweden to set up a meeting with this idea: delivery of medications to the front door. One declined more kindly than the other, before finding out the idea, as I of course had not written it in detail, or almost at all (pitches come with practice).

This week (6 years later), the ads started coming up: if you order the drugs online, it will be delivered before 6 a.m. to your front door.

Summer 2015, I wanted to create a camera with wifi. Nikon launched this feature at this period (at least on the Swedish market, I had not done research yet, besides that shops did not have these cameras to my knowledge).

Next: I want to scan brains as part of the medical examination just like when you check your weight, length at the school nurse's. Nothing strange, it will just show how healthy you are and help doctors to prevent potential diseases BEFORE you get the symptoms and help pedagogs to get a picture of what kinds of learning methods will suit your personality the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment