Friday, 22 January 2016

What I look like when I teach

Two of the looks have been documented.

Look number one:



Not only have I been teaching wearing this pink wig, I also walked on the school yard with it on my head. Sixth graders happy, ninth graders happy. I had it to discuss distraction and about daring to dress up to have a theatrical presentation. (And it is deadly hot. I could only keep it on for a few minutes. Outsides, it served as a warm cap.)

Look number two:
Taken in secret at the lab. Probably when I looked for young individuals to not do something wrong with the beakers. (The red bottle from viewer's right is ketchup that we used to dilute the alginate solution a bit.)

For other, completely different looks:
NY Times made this questionnaire that included men.

No comments:

Post a Comment