Sunday, 8 November 2015

What the writer behind this blog looks like, or, A Bunch of Selfies

At the Opera last year. This was while watching Raymonda or, more likely, a romantic play called Farliga Förbindelser. I remember liking that the male actor showed he was bleeding by paiting long strokes of red paint on his torso.
Sunny and windy at the same time in Brussels.
A delfie! (Double amount of people in the selfie.) While waiting for our turn to try out rowing this autumn.
Before going under ground in Sickla.
Holy chic, lipgloss and all, before going to a four hours long lecture for teachers at Götgatan Lejon. In my younger youth, I used to think that this stage was, as the name clearly indicates, in Gothenburg.
Most recent image of me, November 2015. Not visible is that my braid makes an arc from one side of my head to the other, which is super stylish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment