Friday, 12 June 2015

Before I forget: a list


I would like to have the time to do certain things this summer. I publish them here so I will not forget. (It is Silvia on the photo, by the way.)

1. Read "The Imperfectionists" by Tom Rachman.

2. Listen more to the radio. Technically, listen more to podcasts and programs I have head of (hehe) that are available on the site of Sveriges Radio and get started with the supposedly splendid Värvet interviews.

3. Read "Canada" by Richard Ford. Possibly also make a new cover to cover it, because the ones I have seen are so unappealing that I have refused to buy this book even though I wanted to.

4. Go to concerts with Edda Magnason, Robert Plant and Alice Cooper. Last year, I discovered the country singer Kacey Musgraves; this year, it is more about the youtube-versus-stage comparison, but of course there are new singers too. Like Plant. I guess he is not a hard rock guy. That will show once I am there. No cheating (googling).

5. Visit Birka.

6. Remember the other points on the list.

And what about you? What are your summer plans? I would be happy to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment